Founded in 1979, United Christian Academy carries on the tradition of the visionary pioneer, Pastor James E. Woods. This heritage is built upon the core values of Pastor Woods who dedicated his life to serving the Lord Jesus Christ, and those same values continue to reflect the essence of the Academy's aim to:
- Glorify and honor God through humility, sacrifice, and service
- Teach in a Biblical Christian atmosphere with all subjects integrated around the Word of God
- Employ teachers equipped with the skills to teach, the compassion to nurture and the creativity to make the learning experience exciting.
- Inspire and educate students as they begin to understand the full potential that God has for their lives.
- Recognize the primacy of parents in their child's education
- Set high academic standards in an encouraging and challenging environment
- Maintain school's vision with a "representative" dress code
History of United Christian Academy
Founders James E. and Nancy Woods
Established in 1979, United is more than just an educational institution for the Pre-K-12th grade. It is a passionate, mission-minded educational community of dedicated faculty and families to teach and train students in an academically rich and rigorous Christian based curriculum. The Academy’s mission is to:
Glorify God by equipping students with the tools necessary to
pursue a lifetime of learning so that they may
reason, discern, and defend the truth of God’s Word in
service to our Lord Jesus Christ.